SHIPPING & EXCHANGE POLICY
Delivery Method and Timing
All online and over the phone orders shipped via Canada Post, Purolator. Orders will be shipped out as soon as possible. When orders are placed on items that are back ordered or out of stock from a vendor then lead times can vary from 5 – 365 days dependent on availability. It is always best to call in and speak to a representative for clear and accurate delivery times. All representatives can be reached Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 AM PST to 6:00 PM PST at 888-622-1566.
Combining Orders For Shipping
If we are unable to ship your order from our stock, we will create a backorder. Should you want to add to this order before it comes in, please call, or email our team at 888-622-1566 or [email protected] to have this done. We are unable to refund shipping and combine orders for multiples placed through our website. In this case, the shipping will only be offered as a credit.
Receiving Your Order
These guidelines must be followed to ensure we can provide you the best possible service should there be an issue with your order:
- For insurance purposes, many of our packages and products will require a signature. You must be present to receive, inspect, sign for your delivery if a signature is required.
- Before signing/receiving the package:
Check to ensure you have received the proper number of packages. Check for damaged packaging
- When signing for the package, it is very important to be as detailed and descriptive as possible on the packing slip before you sign. Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you sign without inspecting the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment “as is”. If you did not receive the proper number of packages or if any items appear as if they could be damaged, make sure you note this prior to signing. If damages or shortages are not recorded the shipping company will not honor insurance claims and unfortunately, we will not be able to honour our return policy.
- Immediately unpack all contents to ensure that you were shipped the correct items. If there are any damages or shortages, they must be reported within 24 hours so that we can assist you with our return policy.
Returning/Cancelling Your Order(s)
Great North Precision offers 5 BUSINESS DAY FROM DATE OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY on all returnable products. Great North Precision is confident that you will be happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will gladly issue an exchange or refund. Returned or exchanged merchandise must be new resaleable condition, with tags affixed, and with its original packaging and receipt. For returns without receipts within the first 5 days, you will receive the lowest sale price in the last 60 days and only an in-store credit.
There will be a 5% restocking fee on items returned with a retail value of grater then $1000.00. The restocking fee will be applied at management’s discretion (This is to cover administration fees in place by financial institutions when processing refunds)
NOTE: Items purchased with gift receipts during the month of December, will have an extended return window due to the holiday season. The final return/exchange day is January 12th. All other rules and policies apply – please see below for a listing of these items.
Regular priced merchandise purchased in store may be returned to the store for a full refund within 5 Business day of the purchase date or exchanged for another item of equal or lesser value when accompanied by the original receipt. Some exceptions apply – please see below for a listing of these items.
Returned or exchanged merchandise must be new resaleable condition, with tags affixed, and with its original packaging and receipt.
You can ship any product back to us for a full refund or exchange within 5 Business day of the date the item arrived at your door. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Please contact our customer service team toll-free at 888-622-1566 to receive your RMA number and instruction for returning.
For approved returns, we will provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
You have 5 business days from the time of receiving the RMA to ship the item back to us in its original condition.
Upon receiving your return, Great North Precision will inspect the item to make sure it is in resalable condition before issuing a refund or Credit.
If for any reason, the item is not returned in its original condition or is no longer resalable, restocking fees may be deducted from the refund amount.
If your refund is approved, it will be refunded within 7-10 business days.
Please note that shipping fees incurred on the product order out are non-refundable.
Exchanges on Clothing and Footwear
We offer free Exchanges on Clothing and Footwear. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to cover shipping back to Great North Precision if they are simple just wanting a refund.
The customer is allowed one (1) free exchange per order for a regular priced clothing or footwear purchase. Please contact us at 888-622-1566 or email [email protected] for instructions. When contacting us we will provide both an RMA number and a return shipping label via email.
Additional returns are allowed, but the cost of shipping the item back to Great North Precision will be at the purchaser’s expense. Great North Precision is not responsible for items that may have become lost, stolen, or damaged in shipment.
Additional Information & Exclusions
Our customers can always be confident that our products are completely new, unused and attain a high standard of quality. Including Underwear and Personal Care Products, Food and Game Calls.
The following items are final sales: Clearance items, Ammunition & Powders/Primers, Items that have been removed or taken out of their original packaging, Tags removed, Items that have been assembled or modified, Special order items (including but not limited to all firearms, optics, etc.)
Products must meet the following criteria to be returnable:
- Must be unused and in the original packaging.
- All original documents, components, tags, and accessories must be included.
- Product must be in “as new” saleable condition with no indications of use or wear.
- Product must not be a final sale or clearance item.
- Any item ending in .97 in its pricing is a marked clearance item both online and in store.
- Please note these items are excluded from some of the Great North Precision policies.
Damaged items must be reported within one business day of receiving your order.
We recommend that you take pictures of the damages to the shipping package prior to opening the packages and email them to [email protected] along with your Sales Order number.
If a customer service representative doesn’t reach out to you within 24 hours, please follow up by calling 888-622-1566. Have your sales order # handy when calling.
Due to our commitment to process online orders as quickly as possible, cancellation requests must be submitted within 3 hours from the time of order.
- please note we cannot accept changes and cancellations over live chat.
- Please note that sending a cancellation request does not mean that your order is immediately cancelled.
- Cancelled orders will be confirmed in writing via email.
- If your order cannot be cancelled due to the order shipping from our warehouse or supplier’s warehouse, please refer to the return policy.
Regional Shipping Exclusions For Free or Flat Rate Shipping:
These exception areas include: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut & the following postal codes:
V0W, V0C, V0T, V0J, V8J, V0V, V8G, V8C, V0T, V1J, V1G
R0B, R8N, R8A, R9A, R0L
T0H, T8S, T0G, T0A, T0P
S0M, S0J, S9X, S0P, S0E, S0L, S0N, S4H, S0C, S4A
G8P, G0V, G0W, G0T, G0H, G0G, G5B, G0C, G4X, G0C, G0J, G5J, G4W, G0E, G5H, G0K, G5R, G0L, G5T, G5A, G8M, G8J, G8L, G8K, G8H, G8N, G7P, G7B, G7N, J1T, J0A, J1Z, J5V, J3T, J6E, J0R, J8C, J0T, J0K, J9L, J9E, J0X, J0W, J0M, J0Z, J9P, J0Y, J9P, J9T, J9Z, J0T
P0V, P9N, P8T, P8N, P0W, P0Y, P0X, P9A, P0T, P0L, P5N, J0T
Newfoundland & Labrador
A0P, A0R, A2V, A0K, A0A
Please note that Great North Precision reserves the right not to ship and cancel an order for any reason. If you have questions about our Shipping & Returns policies, or if you need any other assistance, you may contact us using the information below.
Email General Mailbox: [email protected]
Last Edited on 2022-02-10