SIG SAUER KILO 2400 RANGEFINDER
The KILO2400ABS is the world’s most advanced rangefinder that ranges up to 2 miles featuring an embedded Applied Ballistics calculator, onboard environmental sensors and Bluetooth for synchronizing custom profiles with a free, downloadable ballistic app for your iOS or Android smartphone. Includes a tripod adapter, smartphone jack WindMETER, ballistic nylon Molle kit bag and nylon carry pouch, lanyard, 3 spare batteries, and SIG SAUER Tactical pen/stylus to get you up and running for long range precision target shooting and hunting. Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 4 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder. 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- Free downloadable SIG Ballistic App for your smartphone. iOS and Android are supported. Build, edit, and upload from the app to your device.
- 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTM reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Elite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 and AB Custom Drag curves. Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
- AB Ballistics Engine: Most accurate ballistic solver on the market. Trusted by professionals.
- Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system (Embedded sensors adjust for this in real time).
- Temperature, pressure and humidity sensors for real-time environmental inputs to the embedded ballistic calculator and the ability to train for muzzle velocity shift with temperature shift.
- Customizable Reticle allows you to change the look of the reticle by adding/removing parts of the milling grid.
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover, angle, wind direction, wind speed, target mode, density altitude and shot angle.
- Digital Compass / Magnetometer / Inclinometer provides magnetic heading and incline for long distance shooting and Coriolis adjustment.
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA.
- LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- 3 Operating Modes: Target Mode for first, last or best options; AMR Mode where Angle Modified Range (Inclination) can be turned on/off; and LOS Mode for Line Of Sight (No inclination calculation adjustment).
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Sensor Override: Ability to override the current sensor readings and input your own parameters such as Temp, Pressure, Direction of Fire etc.
- Metric support
- Unique Housing/Color: Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, with Applied Ballistics Medallion.
- Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment.
- Adjustable Timeout – Adjust the timeout on the LRF from the app to 30(Default), 60, or 180 seconds.
- New milling reticle with 2.4 MRAD inner diameter and 3 MRAD outer diameter center aiming circle.
- Includes a smartphone wind meter, tripod adapter, and SIG Tactical pen/stylus.
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee