LEUPOLD Mark 5 Rifle Scope
$3,102.99 – $4,735.99
LEUPOLD Mark 5 Rifle Scope
MARK 5 HD RIFLE SCOPE
Pick up a Mark 5HD™ and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
Front Focal Plane (FFP)
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
Flip Open Lens Covers
- Features durable, flip-open lens covers.
Waterproof & Fogproof
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 35mm Maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- Only use the highest quality domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used.
Twilight Max Light Management System
- See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
1/10th MIL Click Adjustment
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
5:1 Zoom Ratio
- Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments
CCH, H59, ILLUMINATED TMR, ILLUMINATED TREMOR 3, M1C3 FFP PR-1MOA, M1C3 FFP PR-1MOA (ILLUMINATED), M5C2-TMR, TREMOR 3
There are no reviews yet.