KERSHAW REVERB XL FOLDING KNIFE
Kershaw made the popular Reverb bigger. Yet, like the original, this one is compact and lightweight—great for outdoor activities. But the XL has a longer, upswept blade with plenty of belly for efficient slicing. Nevertheless, we kept the Reverb’s slim height and width. So, while the Reverb XL is substantial, it’s still not at all bulky in your pocket.
- Extra lightweight, extra-useful blade length, extra easy to carry
- 8Cr13MoV quality blade steel; titanium carbo-nitride coating protects blade, enhances performance
- 3-inch upswept blade offers efficient slicing, whether you’re shaving wood to start a campfire or slicing cheese for sandwiches
- Extra deep-carry pocketclip makes it hard to lose, even on an active adventure
- Large lanyard hole; handy carabiner clip, easy to clip to backpack or harness