FENIX HL18R-T ULTRALIGHT TRAIL RUNNING HEADLAMP
The Fenix HL18R-T is a lightweight trail running headlamp. This attractive running headlamp has two power source options controlled by two independent switches. You can use the included ARB-LP1300 Li-polymer battery pack as your first option and as a secondary power option 3 AAA batteries can also be used. For added security, the headband of the Fenix HL18R-T is reflective and sweat-channeling. Additionally, you can easily charge the headlamp with the included Micro USB cord. The max output of the Fenix HL18R-T is 500 lumens, with a 20-hour runtime mode for trail running. Get running today with the new Fenix HL18R-T.
- Cree XP-G3 S3 neutral white and Everlight 2835 white LED’s, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels.
- High – 500 Lumens
- Med – 200 Lumens
- Low – 70 Lumens
- Low – 30 Lumens
- SOS – 4 Lumens
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A for direct charging.
- Battery level indication reminds remaining battery status.
- Patented rotary push-pull clasp for single-handed headband adjustment.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- Included: ARB-LP1300 Li-Polymer battery pack
- Compatible: 3 AAA Alkaline/NiMH Batteries (AAA batteries cannot be charged in the light)
INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- Fenix HL18R-T headlamp
- ARB-LP1300 Li-polymer battery pack
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Length: 68.5mm
- Body diameter: 45mm
- Head diameter: 39.5mm
- 63.2 grams (excluding battery)