FENIX E18R EDC RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT
Fenix E18R rechargeable EDC flashlight is an ultra-compact EDC (everyday carry) flashlight with outstanding performance. Powered by one 16340 Li-ion battery, it emits a maximum of 750 lumens a distance of 446ft (136m). This great looking flashlight is tough and made of durable high-strength, oxidation-resistant aluminum and has an ultra-thin optical lens processed with the same coating as automobile lights. It features four brightness levels plus strobe and a battery level indicator accessed by the stainless steel side switch. At only 2.4? long, this light is a must-have for outdoor activities, repair work and the demands of daily life. Try a Fenix E18R rechargeable EDC flashlight and you will quickly find out why this is the favorite everyday carry for so many.
Additional Features of the Fenix E18R
- Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max output of 750 lumens and beam distance of 446ft (136m)
- Powered by one ARB-L16-700P power Li-ion battery, or CR123A Lithium battery in emergency
- Magnetic charging in the neck, specialized magnetic charging cable and one included ARB-L16-700P power Li-ion battery
- Featuring lockout function and multiple ways to avoid accidental activation
- Battery level indication
- Automobile optical lens coating process
- Side switch for one-switch control
- Magnetic tail
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging is needed
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Length: 2.4” (60mm)
Diameter: 0.8” (20mm)
Head: 0.8” (21mm)
1.17 oz. (33.3g) excluding battery
E18R Battery (included):
ARB-L16-700P Li-ion battery
ARB-L16-700P Li-ion battery, magnetic charging cable, lanyard, spare O-ring, key ring, body clip
Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
Warning: This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
*Note: The abovementioned parameters (lab-tested by using Fenix ARB-L16-700P rechargeable Li-ion battery) may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
**CR123A Lithium battery can be used for emergency, but charging is prohibited. lt is strictly prohibited to use rechargeable Li-ion battery without protection board.
***16340 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.