CADEX DEFENCE ELR Bipod Extender
The ELR Bipod Extender by Cadex Defense was built with ELR shooters in mind, and allows the shooter to quickly adjust the bipod’s position just sliding the AES clamp along the bottom of the extender. This is perfect for situations that require completely different elevation angles such as when engaging multiple targets, and secures to the bottom of the rifle’s chassis via 10-32 or 1/4×28 screws (depending on model). The ELR Bipod Extender shifts the bipod’s mounting point up to 10-inches further than the end of the forend tube, resulting in a massive improvement in stability. It is slightly slanted 72 MOA so that a short bipod displacement results in a smooth muzzle rise. In addition, the ELR Bipod Extender is compatible with bipods that use picatinny rail head attachments, ARCA, and AES clamp, and a locking system ensures the bipod won’t slide from heavy recoil.
Features of the ELR Bipod Extender:
- Provides rapid adjustment to bipod’s position
- Increases bipod mounting point 10-inches further
- Slightly slanted 72 MOA for smoother, faster muzzle rise
- Compatible with bipods that use picatinny rail head attachments, ARCA, and AES clamp
- Locking system prevents shifting from heavy recoil