The WELCOME5 discount does not apply to Swarovski Optics, Vortex, Sitka, Mystery Ranch, Kimber, Leupold, Nightforce, Gunwerks, and Atlas Products.
FINAL SALE & PRICE MATCH POLICIES
- Final sale items are “Discount” or are noted as “Clearance”, “Special Buy”, “Door Crasher” “SALE” or “Limited Quantity” on the product page. Additionally, any item ending in 97 cents is a final sale.
- Price matching can not be offered at this time due to supply and limited quantities.
In-Store Pick Up
Common Questions about Pick Up In-Store:
- How do I change or cancel before I pick up my order?
Call Customer Service at 888-622-1566.
- What are the pickup times?
In-Store pick up times are Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30AM to 6PM.
- Who can pick up the order?
Your order may be picked up by the person who placed the order online. For firearms, only the person who placed the order can pick up the firearm and any other items on that order.
- How much time do I have to pick up my order?
The store will hold your order for 14 days. After the 15th day, your order will be cancelled, and a refund will be placed on your credit card.
- What will I need to pick up my order?
You will need the order confirmation number or confirmation email and a valid government-issued ID, such as a Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID.
- When will I be charged?
Your credit card will be charged right away on the merchandise that is ready for pickup. Any items on your order that are being shipped in will be charged when they land into our store for your pickup.
Great North Precision assumes no liability on the sale of any used firearm. All used firearms are visually inspected for flaws and basic operation. The customer will assume the responsibility of fully inspecting and function prior to using the firearm. Used Firearms Trade-In or Purchase program
Used Firearms Trade-In or Purchase program
• Used firearms that customers wish to trade in or sell need to be inspected and graded for correct/current values.
• The customer must have a valid PAL/RPAL.
• The customer looking to sell or trade their firearm must be at least 18 years of age.
• The customer must be the primary owner of the firearm they wish to sell or trade.
• All firearms are checked through the RCMP data base and are held for 30 days (as per Kelowna City Bi-law) before they can be placed for sale in store.
• On the cash purchase of firearms from customers we will hold the payment in whole or part until the 30-day hold is removed from the firearm. This will be managed at the discretion of the Great North Precision management team.
• If the firearm is being traded for a less valuable item, the difference will be withheld for the 30-day hold time frame before being paid out to the customer.
Great North Precision stands behind the products we sell. If you are not satisfied and need to make a claim on the manufacturer’s warranty from a product you have ordered from us, please contact Great North Precision’s retail store or email [email protected], if a product is defective, the manufacturer’s warranty applies. Please note, www.greatnorthprecision.com’s free return shipping policy does not apply to warranty requests after 5 business days.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, PAL number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative “Opt-Out” page or by using the Google Analytics “Opt-Out” Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States & Canada and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email addresses to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Email General Mailbox: [email protected]
Last Edited on 2022-02-10